Cloud based solutions
Grape Solutions was one of the first Hungarian software companies that became a Microsoft Azure developer partner.
During designing our custom business applications, we consider all the advantages of cloud computing and we offer cloud based solutions to our partners when it fits their needs.
With enabling cloud solutions, our customers get the freedom to build and deploy wherever they want, using the tools, applications, and frameworks of their choice, following the pay as you go/pay as you grow principle.
Advantages of cloud based applications:
- Complex business processes can be moved into the cloud via streamlined and simplified business applications
- Lower TCO and faster ROI – no need for server infrastructure
- Simpler IT infrastructure
- Endless Scalability and flexibility (both horizontal and vertical), auto scale-up and scale down features for heterogeneous/hectic workloads
- Lower license and maintenance costs, CAPEX to OPEX transformation opportunity for Customers
- 95% service level availability, geo-redundant Disaster recovery features
- Planning of infrastructure costs is easier
- Software As A Service – business applications without high implementation costs, easy customization and app development environment
Whether your company plans to build internet-scale applications or simple mobile app, Grape’s cloud based solutions allow Customers to develop and iterate faster and easier. We also offer building dynamically extendable and configurable web-based portals in the cloud:
- Public Web sites, Web 2.0 sites as well as with connection to intranet portals
- Enterprise application integration and content management
- Customer relationship management (chatbot) and portal based administration
The cloud application developed by Grape Solutions, called “mediVIR in the Cloud” was awarded with 2nd place on Invitel InnoMax Award 2015 in the Business category for companies with 20-69 employees.
Recently, in 2017 Grape Plc. once again won the Invitech InnoMax Award in Business category with its application called “HealthBot”, a fully featured ConnectedX chatbot application that leverages MS Azure/Cortana suite technology stack
Grape’s another project, the NEtpincér E2E food/beverage ordering application is also hosted in MS Azure, enabling Customer and end-users a seamless, from High Availability/Disaster Recovery perspective, robust runtime environment where not only Azure gives a native integration with all publicly available social media apps (FBM, Viber, …) but also gives an Artificial Intelligence/machine learning based analytics platform where predictions/recommendations are being given to end-Customers what to order.
Potential LoB/industrial Cloud scenarios
- Hosting environment for developing and running chatbot applications (MS Bot Framework and Cortana Analytics Suite components for optimal performance and costs)
- Digital marketing: connect with customers worldwide with digital campaigns that are personalized and scalable
- Mobile: reach customers everywhere, on every device, with a single mobile app built in the cloud
- Monitoring: gain visibility into the health, performance, and utilization of applications, workloads and infrastructure
- Internet of Things: connect devices, assets, and sensors to collect untapped data
- LoB applications: modernize internal line of business (LoB) apps to meet unexpected IT challenges in a flexible and cost-conscious way
- Development and test: simplify and speed up the process of building and testing applications across every platform
- Data warehouse: handle exponential data growth without leaving security, scalability, or analytics behind
- Cloud migration: speed up digital transformation with comprehensive cloud migration solutions
- Disaster recovery: protect all major IT systems while ensuring apps work when it’s needed most
- Microservices architecture-based applications: deliver scalable, reliable applications faster to meet the ever-changing demands of customers hosted from MS Azure